Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day Six :)

Hello hello!

So I had a therapy appointment today, thank gosh.

Last night as I was writing my own little Thought Catalog "article," I started freaking out. I'm not sure what my deal was but lets just say I ended up curled in the fetal position at 8pm. I'm not sure if I ate something bad (I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary), if my body was in shock from the "clean eating" and extra working out I've been doing (I doubt it), or if I had a slight concussion.

In typical Emily fashion, I was bending down to pick up something yesterday and hardcore banged my head on a cabinet that was above me. It definitely knocked something out of me and again I doubt it, but maybe that was problem.

Anyway, I got extremely nausoeus and anxious - and ended up getting sick. No, I didn't make myself vomit. It just happened. And it was not a pleasant reminder of past times.

There will definitely be more to come about that experience/my article, but I'm meeting some friends for dinner tonight and to be completely honest, I don't feel like getting into it right now. I want to get home and get ready and let loose (a little!)

Wish me luck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment