Monday, June 3, 2013

Day Three

Some of these posts will be uber short and sweet, like this one. But for the sake of posting every day, you shall still deal with my rambling.

Nothing crazy exciting has happened since yesterday. Jordan had a game, spent the night after and left when I had to work. I told my mom to plan on walking this morning, so I had to skip out on time with him to stick to that committment. I'm glad I got to work out, but bummed I didn't get that extra hour with him.

It's amazing having my mom's support and her motivation to stay fit helps a ton. When she's anxiously waiting by the door in her workout clothes to go for a walk/jog, I know I can't let her down. I'm excited to hopefully actually hit the gym tomorrow.

I'm still at work and planning to take a trip to Wegmans to grab dinner. Hopefully I won't spend too much money, but their tofu is to die for. New Essie nailpolish colors have also recently come up. I hope they aren't there (except secretly I hope they are!)

Self control Emily, self control.



No comments:

Post a Comment